Usage & Care
Turning the Litecup Light Base On/Off
- Insert coin or blunt object into slot on the underside of the light base.
- Twist the switch counter clockwise to the 'on' position indicated by a small point in line with the coin slot.
- The light base is now on.
Changing the Litecup Battery
- Click out the light unit from base of the cup (using a spoon or blunt object).
- Remove the safety screw from the bottom face of the light base.
- Twist the slot with coin or blunt object, align the pointer to the screw hole.
- The battery compartment will now release from the main body of the light base.
- Replace with a new CR2032 battery + side facing outwards.
- Put cover back on and turn to of position.
- Replace safety screw.